Samsung Galaxy Watch as stand alone phone

• 25 May 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

Samsung Galaxy LTE watch can be a stand alone phone. I preordered that watch I believe 2018 and spent a lot of time with Samsung because they hadn’t released the IMEI number so T-Mobile could connect with it. I needed to test the watch within the warranty time because I was waiting for the Sprint T-Mobile merge anyways I had T-Mobile set it up and connect I ran the Watch with its own number for a month then canceled I just wanted to make sure it worked as I wanted it to as a phone.

I heard Sprint and T-Mobile were definitely going to merge so I reopened my account and from that point a month later my watch has never worked as a independent phone. I spent time with Samsung they couldn't figure why and I then I attempted to get T-Mobile to fix it at the end of the day they said it was a glitch so I paid 499.99 for a LTE watch but basically I got a Bluetooth because T-Mobile couldn't wouldn’t fix it. I’ve not used that watch again it sits on my desk I hate it now everything my phone gets if my watch is on it gets it I send GPS cords of fishing spots to my phone from my watch it sends but the phone sends it to my watch.    

0 replies

Be the first to reply!