Question

Service IMEi disabled

• 18 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

My upgrade order was mistakenly delivered to my next-door neighbor previously so I perceived the phone and watch and got them activated and set up. The previous order to disable these things as lost or stolen was put in but when I called to cancel it they said it was canceled. But then I received the email that they're still investigating. Then today they went ahead and disabled both. And to reenable it I would have to order the phone again and pay. Which is not very easy as I am on a limited income being disabled permanently. They said they can't turn the IMEI number back on then I said I have the eSIM but I did not hear back from anything to say that they got my phone working again. I can't go to a store I can't use another phone I am just dead in the water practically. My phone can only be used for emergency calls such as 911. No other calling is available.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I suggest contacting TMobileHelp via twitter.com or facebook.  Send them a private message.  Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If the item(s) that were delivered to your neighbor were in the system long enough for the delivery partner to process an insurance claim for a lost/misdelivered delivery.  Then they will not be able to be removed from the blacklist because you would have received a refund and insurance claim would compensate T-Mobile for the lost/misdelivered items.