Question

Spam Message Block

• 31 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I can't send texts. I can only receive them. I can make/receive calls. I can go online. I can do everything but send texts. This started yesterday with no warning. I have called multiple times and been told something different every time. They say this is a spam message block and no one knows why and no one knows when it will be removed. I don't even know how to send spam. Has anyone experienced this? I'm told a different version everytime I call. I can't wait for this to be resolved and get rid of t-mobile. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Usually spam blocking gets enabled when your number is reported as spam a number of times.  You need to reach to support at 611 or reach out to T-Mobile through DM on Facebook or Twitter to see if they can at least let you know why you are blocked from sending messages and how long the block will last.

Badge

I've called multiple times and they have a different story every time. But basically they say they have no information on what caused this, and don't know when it will resolve. 

Going through the same thing. There's nothing in my contract on anything like this. I sent a tennis/ pickleball flyer to a tennis group of FRIENDS,  we send things back and forth all the time. This is crazy. Changing carriers asap, after 15 years.