Question

Spying Listening mic and camera stays on

• 8 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

need help idk what all is going on in my phone. I've tried everything I even Reset my phone also feels like it's watching me recording me IDK what all to do now

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

would probably help if you gave a tad bit more detail into what you have going on there or believe is going on there..you think its recording you because…….why?

Badge

Recording listening watching me  ive rebooted my phone . I was in a call with my Hubby and I noticed that the camera was on in my conversation. Can anyone give me some answers please IDK what all to do ty. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

creating more threads doesnt speed up getting assistance..

you were on a call with him..using the regular calling or using something like Facebook calling or what exactly? and zero chance you turned it on with your cheek because you were balancing it on your shoulder bumping it back and forth on your face?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

possibly someone turned on video call in the conversation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you on an account with someone else where the parental controls might be the reason for this?  There are so many variables to consider.  If you are using things like What’sApp for these calls, then remove the camera permission from the app.  You can also do that for your phone dialer as well on Android.  I’m guessing the OP is probably using an iPhone though.