Question

T-Mobile app does not work

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, I switched to a Samsung A02 from Galaxy S8 recently. Everything works as expected for the phone. I can’t get the T-Mobile app to work it sits the with a “T” on the display no matter what tab you use. It may have something to do with the fact I switched phones moved SIM card. No error message, nothing just the “T” pulsing in middle of screen.

ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you able to delete the app then re add it? or possibly clear the app cache/data and see if any updates kick to it.

Badge

Still no luck. I stopped the app cleared cache and data, essentially ended up at the “T” pulsing. I then uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing, back to the pulsing “T”.

On the bottom it shows:

Home Account Bill Shop More

main display: “T”

The search for help works on top, nothing else. I kind of give up. I still think it has something to do with moving SIM card to the A02. If I log in to my account via web it says “Phone-First Unknown Device”.
I might add that I bought the phone in Qatar but I think it is from UAE. If you go to “About Phone” under IMEI (slot 2) it says “United Arab Emirates”. I do have another SIM card installed but it is disabled.