Question

Tmobile Absolutely Sucks

• 29 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Maybe i can get lucky and someone will know the answer to my dilemma. Its really sad when customers have to resort to doing this to get an answer because the morons at the cell carrier place cant figure out how to help!!! The GPS doesnt work right on my phone. I have contacts saved like everyone. i scroll down my contact list, find the address in the contact, click on the balloon and then it says to click on start. Once i click start it tells me where i am going. Simple right, not with Tmobile. Ever since i switched to this lousy carrier, the GPS doesnt work. When i click on the balloon i get a message to try speaking it or something else.  i asked Tmobile 5 different times, with 5 different employees and i got 5 different answers and NONE worked; because obviously they dont know what they are doing. Anyone ever have this issue before i leave Tmobile?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

tried to replicate the steps you did and i was able to pull up Google Maps just fine for their location from the contacts list.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

This doesn’t sound like a hardware issue, or a T-Mobile issue.  It sounds like a problem with the map application or one of its settings, or a phone setting. 

Maybe try asking here:

Android Central

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

or Google/Device issue..Google update/Device update compatibility issue..