Solved

Upgrade from a S23 Ultra to S24 Ultra help

• 27 January 2024
  • 14 replies

Badge

Ok so I have a S23 Ultra and I owe $615.61. If I pay the $615.61, I should get a monthly credit on my bill of $34.38. If I trade in my S23 Ultra for the S24 Ultra I should get the $34.38 credit for the next 12 months, correct? I am trying to get the phone from Samsung.com, because I get a work discount and $150 pre-order credit(being used for the 2 year warranty) I was on the phone with Samsung for 2 hours and TMO for a hour, and in a store for 30 minutes and nobody knows. When I go to finish the order on Samsung.com I get the error in the 2nd pic. The plan is a GO 5G Plus also

icon

Best answer by tidbits 27 January 2024, 06:27

View original

14 replies

Badge

The plan is a Go 5G Plus too

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

You will keep the credits for the next 12 months if you pay off the balance. It complicated if you remove your account to another Carrier which is where the confusion comes from

Badge

You will keep the credits for the next 12 months if you pay off the balance. It complicated if you remove your account to another Carrier which is where the confusion comes from

My bill is call it $260 a month. If I pay the S23 off, my bill will drop $50 a month for the next year, right?? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yes it should drop $50, but if you already on a billing cycle it will not show up on that bill as it is already being generated. The next billing cycle will show it. 

Were you able to get resolution on the samsung.com error?  I am getting the same thing. 

Badge

Were you able to get resolution on the samsung.com error?  I am getting the same thing. 

Nope not yet. I tried buying the S24 without the trade and the same error

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What error are you getting?

Badge

What error are you getting?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Business account?

Badge

Business account?

Nope

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What plan are you on and what promotions you are getting?

Badge

What plan are you on and what promotions you are getting?

Go5G Plus. After spending over an hour on the phone with the loyalty lady I ordered the s24 ultra on Samsung website 0% for 24 months. And once I get it I'm going to send TMO my s23 ultra. She said I will get $400 credit on my bill then $25 off my bill for the next 24 months. We shall see lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

That's what I am getting too. I have the receipt breakdown as I did it in store and they printed it up. 

You should also get your credit for the s23U since you paid it off instead of trading it in unpaid

Nope not yet. I tried buying the S24 without the trade and the same error

I just got an answer.  I used to get an employer discount that was removed 6 years ago but my account was still labeled as a business account.  I contacted Tmobile through facebook and it took her 5 minutes to figure out the problem and route a request for the fix.  should be done in a few days.