Question

Verified Number T-Mobile Scam

• 8 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

How do I get a Verified known scam (w/a green checkmark) phone number to quit calling & harassing me? I was told this is verified by my cell carrier (you). Problem is u verified a known scam number with the area code 949 which has a number after that's constantly changed I assume so I can not block it as I've tried blocking all calls from area code 949 & apparently I can't do this cuz it's still calling me harassing me all day!! I'm already on the national DNC registry & have asked these folks not to call me one time & the only time I will pick up this call? Harrassment in the US anyway is a criminal & illegal infraction & violating the DNC registered list of numbers is also against federal law.

T

his is the direct result of a group of individuals who are employed by your business, TMobile & who work at your Asian based Call Center who are NOT US citizens & who are directly responsible for stealing my identity while trying to get help with my device several months ago. Nothing's been done about this bs even tho u have been made aware of this since last summer when it happened. But reporting to u or govt entities have only made these calls & tge harassment by ur staff worse every single time they are made aware of this fact. I can only assume this means at this point that it's all intentional & being done with malice as a retaliatory measure & needs to sefiously stop. This group of individuals u employ to harass ur loyal customer need to b told to GROW THE F UP! This is beyond unacceptable and more unprofessional than I can even begin to wrap my head around. It's shocking to me that Tmobile seems perfectly fine with this type of behavior considering you all have known about this since last summer. All u have said is ur looking into the issue & that ur "so-called" fraud unit, which btw folks, is a fake non-existent unit is investigating it. In other words they don't care one bit is what it really means. Thankfully these employees also have big mouths & taught me this fact. I'm guessing that's the same group of individuals who act like their 12 yrs old that ur allowing to harass your so-called valued customers. Cuz if u did something about this back when it was reported to u, then ur employees have zero respect for ur MGMT cuz u clearly dont have control of ur company whatsoever. But I doubt anything was done let alone said to these folks. If it was, noone told me about it. Must be confidwntial business that stuff. Lol Not that it matters with T-Mobile that being confidentiality obv. U need to get ur employees in line cuz eventually every house of cards eventually must fall. This behavior this long means u prpfoted enough financially from selling ur customers identity the 3x u did this back in the so-called breaches u claim were "unknown" to u. If u think for a second I believe those were unintentional & that Tmobile was unaware of those class action breaches, ur outta ur dang minds. Worst decision I ever made was starting service with T-Mobile. U stole more from me than my own ex husband has & that includes a rather nasty divorce no less. Well sum1 shoulda informed ur criminal & shady employees to 1st chk the identity 1st just to see if it's even worth stealing in the 1st place cuz at least with mine anyway, jokes on u. But soon sum1 is gonna b changing my number for free if this stupid immature calling & ridiculous childish behavior doesn't cease immediately. Ur also getting reported to the FCC FTC AGs Office cuz what's the worst that can happen now?! Ya done played all ur cards already now what?! Ya ain't got nothin left to do to me that u haven't already done, so bring it! Nevermind that this all feels a whole lot like my days back in high school. But if u can get something from my identity, then more power to ya cuz I sure couldn't.

Total & absolute worst consumer experience of my entire life. It's embarrassing u claim to b an American-based business cuz there ain't nuttin American about T-Mobile. Grow the F up!

P.S. And ur scam shield don't work cuz it is a scam in its own right so thanks but I'm good on that trick.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!