Question

Visual Voicemail Bugs

• 25 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I have some problems with this new Visual Voicemail app, which updated itself recently without my permission.  It seems there are a few bugs in the program, and it should not have been released without further testing.

1.  When I delete a message in dialup voicemail, for some reason the message is also deleted in Visual Voicemail.  Why is that?  In the previous version, the messages were left untouched regardless of what I did in the dialup version.  I would like to keep the messages intact, even if I delete them in dialup voicemail.

2. All of the messages on the list are in Bold.  How can I tell which messages are read or unread, if they are all in Bold?

3. Previously, the list showed the phone number of the person who left the message.  Now it only shows a contact name without a number.  Can I change this to show the calling number?

4. What does a magenta dot mean to the left of a message?  Two of the messages on my list show this dot.  But they have already been played, so the dot cannot mean unread.  What does it signify?

5. Whenever I receive a new message, the icon shows a badge with 3 messages, however there is only one message.  Why does it always show 3?

6. If I don't like the many new & drastic changes to the design, can I revert back to the previous version?  If so, please provide instructions on how to do that.

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!