Question

Warp Charger not working after Android 12 update

Badge

Just received android 12 update on my OnePlus 8 and Warp charging is not working. Anybody knows the solution?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

to be honest..you would have better odds checking out the OP forums.

Just received android 12 update on my OnePlus 8 and Warp charging is not working. Anybody knows the solution?

I have the same issue after Android 12 update and my battery life is worse than before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

yeah that and a nice handful of bugs came in with 12. on just about every device that has received it so far ...on all brands pretty much

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Known issues.  Some have found that a factory reset on 12 have fixed the wireless charging but rolling back is the guaranteed fix.  Either potential solution will wipe your device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have pretty much the opposite problem. The OP charger works fine but some other chargers that worked perfectly before either don’t work at all (Samsung) or go through a constant cycle like it’s being plugged in and unplugged every 3 seconds (Car charger).

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have pretty much the opposite problem. The OP charger works fine but some other chargers that worked perfectly before either don’t work at all (Samsung) or go through a constant cycle like it’s being plugged in and unplugged every 3 seconds (Car charger).

i had the same issue with my G8 before switching to the V60. right after an update i lost the use of a couple of my chargers.. i think they made adjustments to how it handles the current and made it a tad bit to aggressive on how its handling it.

Same mine not working too on T-Mobile 

Same mine warp charge not working on Oneplus 8 T-Mobile 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Same mine warp charge not working on Oneplus 8 T-Mobile 

It works fine on Android 11.  You will probably have to wait for Android 13 for that to get fixed.

Bruhh ever since the last update for my OnePlus Nord N10 5G my phone can't handle the red cable on the original charger box it will try to warp charge and then it freezes and shuts off and will not turn on whatsoever if it's plugged in but any other cable works fine and it doesn't matter the box and another issue it's stuck on 50% 24/7 as well as when it does die or red cable charging it shuts off and throws the error battery too low I've done everything I mean everything to fix this phone all the trouble shoots everything