Why do they have to lie and make things so bad

• 12 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hello my name is Kenneth . I have been a customer for 11yrs. Since October of 2023 I have been having a problem with Assurant and the Tmobile Customer Service. I have been lied to on numerous time. I originally purchased a Samsung S20fe from the store in Woodbridge, VA. The phone has been exchanged out several time. The software had issues (ContinouslyBuffing), screen blacked out, and when finally came around to the fifth time. The store ordered an replacement. Got a text from Assurant that the phone was on backorder and dont know when they would have one . I called and talked to your customer service about the issue. The representative told me to go to the store and get a replacement for free. Also, to give them the Samsung S20fe that had issues.I got the Samsung S23+ for my mother. I drove 150 miles to get the transaction done sine i work in Delaware and it was my day off. I paid the activation fee and was there for 4hours in the store. I was under the understanding that they were I was gonna owe $279 for new phone and accessories. Now told that the phone was $900 plus and they tried to add a new line on my account without my authorization. This transaction was noted on the account. Plus, that replacement never arrived. 

Now let's get to the New phone I bought in Newark, DE. I bought this phone in November of 2023 while I was getting my car worked on. I had been waiting awhile to get a new one. So while I had time to burn as the car was getting worked on at the dealership. I paid the activation fee and get the accessories to protect the phone.was happy to get my new phone of Samsung Ultra 23. On December 21. The phone fell when getting out my work truck. The Otterbox case cracked the back of phone and it shut off. I went back to the store and see what could be done. I had the phone for 21 days. They told me they couldn't help me and I had to go through Assurant. Funny thing is I'm 150 miles home from and my mother was having surgery on December 26, 2023. I got to a computer to start the claim and then it got complicated. I texted the representative Chad K. He told I could go to Christiana Mall to get get replaced. Got up early on December 22, 2023 and was at the mall at by 10:30am. They told me they couldn't help me. So, they let me use there phone in the store to start the claim. When it got to the payment status of the claim they hung up on me. I called the Customer Service at T-mobile to get them involved. I know Christmas was on December 25th and the phone wasn't gonna arrive until December 26th. I told them I wasn't gonna be home to receive it and gave them the address of the store in Newark, DE. When I went to pick the phone up @ 5:30pm. I was told that they couldn't accept the phone and sent it back to Assurant. I called Usps and Assurant to see who had the phone. No one knew. I called Tmobile back and told them I needed the phone tonight or tomorrow December 27th for work. Assurant ad Tmobile promised the phone work arrive on that day. Long be hold it didn't arrive and more excuses were made. I was told by the representative to get another phone and I would have to pay for the old one. The replacement didnt arrive until December 31, 2023 from Fedex. A neighbor found the package sitting outside and picked it up. I called several times after that with problems. They tried to add another number. To be frank and the point. I was being billed for 4 lines and 4 protection plans. I have been fighting this matter since then. Tonight I went the store to get them to send the phone back to Assurant as told by the representative. On January 21,Christina said, they would ship it back to them. The Store Representative open the bag and found that the phone was to be sent back Usps. The phone was never used and still in the security tape. Now, I was told by you Tmobile representative that you want me to pay for the old phone along with the new one. I understand one, but 2 no way. This process is has been going on last 5 months.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!