Question

Why does T-Life app throw errors when i click on the Tuesdays button?

• 25 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have not been able to get into the Tuesdays section of the T-Life app. I get one of two errors every time. The first time I try it, I get an error saying 'Your number isn't eligible to receive deals'. Each time I try it after that, it says 'There's a glitch in the system. We're working on it. Please check back later.' It has been this way since I installed the app a couple of weeks ago. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've cleared cache, and I've gotten on Customer Service chat and nothing has fixed the issue. I even factory reset my phone. I was able to get it to work on another device using the same login, though. I've read in other forums here of some people having the same issue on a different kind of phone. Mine is a Pixel 7 Pro. 

4 replies

I also have a Pixel 7 Pro and have a similar issue. Every time I go into a deal and click the “Save to My Stuff” button, I get an error “There’s been a glitch in the system”. Every retry fails. Very frustrating as I’ve lost out on deals for multiple weeks now.

What’s up with this new T-Life app? So many issues compared to the old T-Mobile Tuesdays app. This one is terrible.

I've had the same problem for 2 weeks now. Who isn't minding the store at T-Mobile? Pay attention to testing your digital products......or is someone stating it's not their job.? 

Had the same issue today. Cleared the app data for the t-life app and it worked.

Had the same issue today. Cleared the app data for the t-life app and it worked.

I also had success clearing all app data and trying again.

Thanks for the suggestion!