Question

Why the heck can't I recieve the android 12 update for my Samsung note 20 ultra???

• 1 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a at&t unlocked Samsung Note 20 Ultra and am on a Tmobile network plan, and it seems I'm unable to recieve the android 12 update even though the site claims it is complete and rolled out for my phone???

Can anyone tell me why that might be? I also noticed that when I try to search for an update, it doesn't even seem to attempt to search, and instead just immediately jumps to "you are on the current version" screen instead of a typical searching for update screen.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Updates are always a staggered rollout, just in case a major bug makes it past Samsung’s QA, which seems to happen quite a big over the last few years.  Updates are usually pushed to all devices 3 weeks to a month after initial release to a limited amount of devices.  

Badge

First, just wanted to say I love that you’re just repping Syaoran so Kudos to you my man, fellow CCS and TRC fan. Second, this sadly doesn’t really help me because while I would understand 3 weeks to a month, it has been over two months since the update was pushed out and I still haven’t gotten anything.