Solved

A website I visit is blocked by network operator

The website is dlisted.com

T-mobile won't let me visit this website.

How do I regain access? get t mobile to unblock this site?

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 29 July 2018, 23:55

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 4

site works for me on T-Mobile's network

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I was able to access it also- are you getting a specific message when you try to visit?

The message is:

This website is blocked by your network operator.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact your network operator with the following information:

URL: http://dlisted.com/

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

What kind of browser are you using? Have you tried downloading a different one? (Chrome instead of Safari, Dolphin instead of Chrome, etc)

Yeah I've already started accessing it through Chrome

nut i HATE Chrome. So I only use Chrome to read that website. I want to go back to being able to access that site through Safari.

Yeah I've already started accessing it through Chrome but I HATE Chrome. So I only use Chrome to read that website. I want to go back to being able to access that site through Safari.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I couldn't tell you why Safari seems to be blocking that site but I'm glad you have a means (however it may be) to see the site. Did you try going through the steps here: If Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing - Apple Support ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi there!

I agree the issue has to be stemming from the Safari browser. Have you tested out the steps @magentatechie​ posted?

I'm going to check out that link, thank you!!

I'm going to check out the link she posted, thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Awesome!

Please let us know how everything goes.

My school website https://miu.edu.  I can reach the site only by using a VPN. Looks like T-Mobile has black listed this site. Why? This makes the service unusable for me. School is one of the more important things I need to use the internet for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which device? which browser? and did you try any of the things listed above?

I tried all the things listed above. I shut down the router and rebooted. Router is a T-Mobile Home Internet Router using 4G-LTE.

I am using Chrome Version 86.0.4240.80 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS 10.15.7. 

Tried to call HelpDesk and got fedup after waiting for more than an hour. So hung up.

This is a T-Mobile problem. I used a VPN and was able to reach the same website via VPN. T-Mobile is doing something to block this web page and redirects to this web page from other sites (for eg. office.com). 

If you're having trouble accessing a particular website and believe it's being blocked by T-Mobile, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check if the website is accessible on a different network or device: Try accessing the website using a different internet connection or device. If it works fine elsewhere, it might indicate that the issue is specific to your T-Mobile connection.

2. Clear browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, cached data or stored cookies can cause issues with website access. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help resolve this. Go to your browser's settings and look for options related to clearing browsing data.

3. Disable VPN or proxy: If you're using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or proxy service, try disabling it temporarily. Sometimes, certain VPNs or proxies can cause conflicts and prevent access to certain websites.

4. Contact T-Mobile support: If you've tried the above steps and are still unable to access the website, it's best to reach out to T-Mobile's customer support. They can provide assistance and verify if the site is indeed blocked by T-Mobile or if there's another issue causing the problem.

When contacting T-Mobile support, provide them with specific details such as the website URL, any error messages you're receiving, and the steps you've already taken to troubleshoot the issue. They will be able to guide you further and help resolve the problem.

Remember that T-Mobile may have valid reasons for blocking certain websites to protect users from harmful content or comply with legal requirements.

For more detail: https://yardgearsguide.com/