Solved

bill fraud

• 2 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

My name is Abhar Sheikh and I have been your valued customer since 2012. I switched my personal phone plan from AT&T to T-mobile after one of your business reps who sold us hotspots at work impressed me with T-mobile services.

I must say, this switch proved valuable and productive and I loved and bragged about it to close friends and family. Last year on my daughter's birthday, 5/28/23, I visited the T-mobile store in Chelemsford, MA to get her the iphone14 for an iphone 12 trade-in. The rep at the T-mobile store in Chelmsford, MA offered us a deal for a trade-in and said it was a FREE promotion. As per that promotion my daughter gets a new iphone 14 for a trade-in and will not pay anything for it. We trusted the rep and were happy to get this deal.

Going forward to 12/20/23 when I visited to another T-mobile store in Littleton, MA to buy a phone for my son, I came to know the reason for my high monthly bill which increased from $110 to $167. The rep informed me that I paid $47/month for my daughters phone despite the trade in and had been given incorrect info regarding the deal. That came as a shock to me and I felt betrayed by your company. The technician advised me to call T-mobile support and assured that they will fix it for me since he confirmed all my details from the Chelmsford store. 

Believe me I called 611 4-5 times and each time the rep apologized and acknowledged and promised to call me back the next day but that never happened until now. All I receive from T-mobile is a monthly $177 bill and no explanation of my issue or a call back.

You are the last resort before I take any steps going forward and I trust that you will look into my problem and treat me fairly. As a respected citizen of this country, it's my duty to inform you about the poor status of the customer service of your company and their lack of professionalism.  

Hope to hear back from you,

Abby Sheikh

icon

Best answer by Ric221 3 February 2024, 03:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

This forum is peer to peer only. You need to contact T-Mobile thru either their Facebook or Twitter accounts to reach their tier 2 level support.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Do you have a police report number included with the form? I always thought for those type of disputes it required involvement with the police to reduce fraudulent claims.