Question

cellular not working iPhone 13 Pro Max

• 1 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hitting the one month mark and T-Mobile still unable to get my cellular service to work.  The network info. appears on the phone but no bars/no service to this phone.  I am a T-Mobile customer since April 2021, switched from Sprint.  Strange is my sim will only work on my current iPhone XR and will not work on any other phone such as iPhone 13 mini or my new 13 Pro Max.  Even stranger when I put at least fiver other peoples sim in the new 13 Pro Max cellular service appears.  What is going on with my phone number?  T-Mobile has tried to activate the eSIM and still no luck.  I have spoken to several T-Mobile Techs and Engineers and no one has resolved the issue.  Anyone have the same issue or advice on how to resolve??? 

2 replies

I am having the same issue- I went to apple they ran all the testing and nothing is wrong. I haven’t gone to T-Mobile yet to see if there’s anything I can do. 

Same had iPhone XR for yrs not 1 issue got the pro max 13 and cell won’t work and no internet connection only via WiFi went to several t mobile stores and they are clueless I asked if esim could be issue and was told no finally got 1 lady to change esim to actual card instead of the virtual and cell works but still no internet unless on WiFi been months and no one knows and can fix! So frustrating cuz I pay premium plan and for what?