Question

chat session

• 28 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I currently have an iPhone SE, that drops all incoming and outgoing calls within 2 to 3 minutes. I am trying to upgrade my phone. However, I can’t find the chat service on T-mobile‘s website and obviously I can’t call any ideas as to how I can get to the check availability?

2 replies

My husband and I have been members for 30 years. We do not know how our bill became 884.00, after making a series of calls somehow through chat only and that took 14 tries, we received a response. Then after the support was made. Our service was disconnected. I spent all day through the various sites, and communities to get chat support. We paid the 884.00 but we never received or spoke with anyone. 611 no longer works and you cannot get chat support. This service sucks and after 30 years we will be taking our business elsewhere. This service sucks and customer service is the worst!!   

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

theres always Facebook/Twitter..contacting TMO through either of those starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents...what various sites would you have gone through in order to contact TMO?