Question

complain tmobile atore on wavash syreet chicago

• 13 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I needed to go activate my phone inside the T-Mobile store after Apple replaced my phone that was broken , I couldn’t use my phone to call T-Mobile  because it needed to be activated. at the moment I did not not have my state Id with me, and I understood that it was for security purpose ,so I kindly asked the manager if I could his store phone for me to call T-Mobile and do it over the phone, and he surprising deny the request and said said I am definitely not gonna let you use the store phone for you  to use the store phone for me to activate your phone . He laughed me in front of others and said ,” I guess you are on the bad position sir cause I am not gonna let you use store phone , to make even worse he made a remark and said I should leave the store and go home , since I don’t have another phone at home I kindly approached customer that was inside the store and asked him if he would be kind and let me use his phone  and when the men in the store kindly and baffled with what was happening went to handle his phone for me to use The manager reached to the kind man hands and told him that he was not allowed to let me use his personal phone in the store, the man said that it was his phone and let’s anyone he wants to use the phone , so from that point on it became a personal thing with the manager he he had the audacity to tell the man that he was not gonna provide  service to the man in store. If he lent me the phone Another employee was shocked and kindly behind the manager said, sir come here please and use the store while he is not watching , it was one of the worst experience I have ever had in my life, I felt judged, I know that a phone call from the store to activate my line does not cost a penny to T-Mobile. When the manager saw me on the phone he yelled at me and said “ I told you not to use the phone , then I replied well the kind young man that works here said I could , then he said oh okay as long as someone allowed you too and pleas when you done you got to leave the store, I would never take the time to contact the T-Mobile to place a complaint cause I don’t think is worth all the trouble but I can not let that guy that laught at me actions to go unnoticed ,please you really need to talk to that manager my number is 773 383 6895 Marcos and I would appreciate if T-Mobile was hod take the time  and call ken about this matter, even though I have a feeling that T-Mobile won’t hold him accountable, I have been T-Mobile customer for over 5 years. And if an young vibrant employee allowed me to use the phone when the manager was away it proves that someone else also though it was an absurd the manager actions 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Apple store should of done this for you if it's an esim phone.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212780