Question

conplete scam

• 25 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I went to T-Mobile from Att due to long waits in the store repeatedly only to walk into T-Mobile and be told about the iPhone on us plan when you port over. The girl got me all set up and I ran to the bank to grab some cash and she was walking out the door and another girl was finishing my line. I paid the money and walked passed a sign that had the deal on it for iPhone 13 when you switch. I was given the iPhone 11. The same phone I just paid off and had since it came out. The girl working told me I could come back in the next day as they was closing and she would exchange it. That was a lie. The manager was so rude about pushing this restock fee on me for their mistake I called the company and one lady worked it out where she was going to replace the 11 with a 12 pro max with the same and waive the fees as long as I sent the 11 back in once I got the 12. The next day I call and was given another run around. I spoke with a few representatives that tried to put words in my mouth twist my words and throw every mistake I could have made out there to justify not only the managers behavior but how I was to blame for the phone being an 11. At least now I see that I’m not the only one who has been the victim of their shady business practices. 💀

0 replies

Be the first to reply!