Customer Service/Monthly charges

• 20 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I was with T-Mobile 5 years, at that time my child became of age and showed signs of maturity.  She decided we needed a change and switched both of us to Company X.   MORE than doubled my monthly bill.  After I found zero value in the change I made the call and begged to come back.   Would not honor my old account cost for basic fone service.  What the heck, customer service was better, right!?   
Nope, just like company X….  So my son and daughter-in-law said “mom we will put you on our account, went to store, made change, but had to change my valued phone number 😡

I just spent 2 hours trying to get help changing to new number and got so upset I had to hang up.  2 hours as its now midnight to help me since I have a physical SIM card.  AND nothing was changed.  I’m pushing 70, bright as a button, was talked to like a child.  Wanted to wake up my son to reauthorize me.  2 hours of pure fire on earth.   This should not be happening.  Should be able to speak to someone who’s English is clear, my questions are answered, not with 101 new questions.   2 hours just not acceptable for ANY COMPANY.  Am I wrong??  (And my Spanish isn’t the best says my Spanish Family) But 2 flipping hours over a SIM card??   I needed guidance, not excuses!?   Am I wrong?!🤪🤪

0 replies

Be the first to reply!