Solved

Does T-Mobile have any "perk" for customers when they need me to spend a fair amount of time addressing?

• 21 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

T-Mobile completely screwed up my JOD iPhone 15 Pro upgrade, and they created a NEW line on my account, and applied the new iPhone 15 to that. I saw the new line come up today so I Messengered them and was told the new line was removed, however a comment was made my iPhone 14 wasn’t applied as a trade-in. So I called in and sure enough because it was under the “new” line and not the actual working line, the only way to fix is to go into a store have “return” the iPhone 15 and then process a JOD against the correct line. Going to a store, standing in line, and getting the staff to understand the issue/correction is a ton OF MY TIME. I told the CS agent this, and all I got was sorry. I was really surprised I didn’t get “We’ll wave some payments, or whatever...”. I absolutely hate when a companies mistake lands on the customer to fix…...

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 21 September 2023, 20:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you might opt to contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter..this will start you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I didn’t “escalate” but is just really irritating me so I can try again but have you ever heard of them doing any kind of comp?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

usually it’ll be some money kick back to you but its a bit hit and miss on how much.

just make sure to send them a DM . dont post on their main page since personal info will be requested.