Question

Got to pay for not to get, its just a fitness tracker not like what they say about it, over price ....

• 28 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Disappointed of the service for the cellular plan of the over price $900 fitness tracker, need to know what to do if I have to spent hrs many time for the TMo tech try to help me trouble shoot and try a thousand different way to get the watch to connect to the cellular plan so I can work without the phone pair to it. I been have it since March and I found out it did not work after my phone out of battery, I call and got help then the watch start to work with the cellular plant, I can call voice call when not pair with th phone but after not long when my phone die I can't use to call but still only text message. yesterday was the third time I have time to call the T-Mobile ask for help then first he unpair the watch then add the cellular plan again then it work for couple times test call but I found out 10 minutes latter it don't have service and he call me back after 30 minutes to check then toll me to bring it to the store. I am very disappointed, please tell me what I should do, Im paying for the very expensive Ultra Apple Watch with cellular plan $10 service per month.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!