Question

I'm unable to view my voicemails on the t-mobile website

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

When I go to the line details ( my.t-mobile [dot] com/account/line-details) and select Check Voicemail, it opens another window of my browser, containing an ad for “Digits.” I close that window, expecting to see my voicemails, but instead, I’m still on the line details page. If I click Check Voicemail again, it does the same thing. Seems I can’t open my voicemails from a web browser on my laptop. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

its telling you to download digits is the way im viewing it.

@gramps28  sound about right? havent had much dealings with Digits but almost positive thats why it took them to it at the start.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I don't use visual voicemail so I have no clue. I get regular voicemail on my watch with no issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i use VV but the non text free one lol. im almost positive it works with Digits..problem is i dont know of anyone in here that actually uses Digits to confirm this

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I used the voicemail support page to confirm that you do have to log into the Digits portal to access and manage voicemails on a computer. Once you’re in the digits portal, it is easy to see and manage voicemails.