Question

I need someone who understands the trade in system well

• 12 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

This is my deal.  Last Nov I did buy one get one Iphone 13 from my local T Mobile store.  Unfortunately I bought 128GB phones for my girls and they now need 256GB.  I have a balance of $470 on each phone - though one is being paid for with monthly credits from T Mobile - so that phone isn’t really costing me anything.

My question is… what is the best way to go about upgrading the 128GB to 256GB.  I don’t care if its a used/refurbished Iphone 13 from T mobile or a new Iphone 13 or even Iphone 14.  

Can this be done without costing a fortune… my monthly bill is $160 for all my lines and I really don’t want it to increase too much.

Any input would be great.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your best bet would be to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Trading in one of the phones may cancel the bill credits on the other phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Just guessing, but if you have 4 lines.  If the other two lines don’t have EIP’s on them.  Perhaps get the higher capacity devices on the other lines and then sell the two 128GB models once the EIP is fulfilled.