Question

imessage problems on iPhone 12

• 23 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

Some iPhones I text to my iPhone iMessages work (blue) other iPhones it doesn’t work (green). There are s lot of TMobile users online with the same complaints about iMessage problems. I have the latest IOS installed on my 12.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried updating your sim? If it's an older sim it may be dying.

Badge

Thanks my sim is 3 months old 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do you have another phone you could swap the Sim with to test?

Usually I read that this issue is usually iOS to Android not iOS to iOS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Btw what area of NAZ are you from? Just made reservations in Sedona for a weekend trip from the Phoenix area.

Badge

Thanks. We’re in Flagstaff in the ponderosa pine forest, today about 70 this morning, light winds, monsoon rains daily for the next week. Drive from Sedona up to Flagstaff through Oak Creek Cyn, specular. Don’t miss homemade ice cream and waffle cones at the Black Cow Cafe in upper Sedona.

Badge

Solved: my son figured it out. Go to Settings, select your Apple ID at the top, and then go to Name Phone Numbers and Email, and make sure your cell number is in the list, if not add it. Then go to Settings, Messages, Send & Receive, and then make sure there are check mark(s) next to your cell number(s).

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks. We’re in Flagstaff in the ponderosa pine forest, today about 70 this morning, light winds, monsoon rains daily for the next week. Drive from Sedona up to Flagstaff through Oak Creek Cyn, specular. Don’t miss homemade ice cream and waffle cones at the Black Cow Cafe in upper Sedona.

My wife loves ice cream so we'll have to go to the Black Cow Cafe. Thanks for the tip.