Question

iPhone 13 Pro Max on Backorder

• 4 November 2021
  • 53 replies

Badge

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max (128 gb) today. How long will it take to get it shipped? My estimated shipping date is 11/30/21 - 12/14/21. Does my card get charged once the phone is shipped? Thanks 

53 replies

I ordered an IPhone 13 Pro Max and the status hasn’t changed since I purchased it on 10/26/2021.  It says, Being processed. Estimated to ship  11/24/2021 - 12/15/2021

The phone arrive on 11/30/2021.  It’s a great device by the way :)

Badge

I ordered Nov. 18th, est. ship was 11/30-12/14, card was finally charged yesterday now it’s 12/1-12/5 but still haven’t shipped 

I ordered mine on Nov.14 and my card was charged, delivery time changed to your exact same one. nothing else has happened yet either ): 

Badge

That’s crazy cause my kids dad ordered a 13 yesterday morning, it shipped last night & will be here tomorrow. I’m so close to just cancelling the order 

Just ordered a 256G Graphite Pro Max on 11/30/21 and was charged today (12/3/21) Just waiting on my shipping info hope its here in time for my festival I leave on Wednesday! Wish me luck!

Good luck! i hope mine gets here before the 14th because that’s when i leave to vacation! I hope mine ships this week 😓

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max (128 gb) today. How long will it take to get it shipped? My estimated shipping date is 11/30/21 - 12/14/21. Does my card get charged once the phone is shipped? Thanks 

My date got pushed back … hopefully is here before the first. 
it went from 11/14/2021-12/28/2021 to 12/28/2021-1-11-2022 

Badge

***update*** received an email that my payment processed this morning but the shipping date is still 12/01-12/05 still says processing but when I look at my plan the pro max shows up on my line and under my EIP agreement & it’s classified as Active-shipped but on the order status it doesn’t. I’m so confused 

***update*** received an email that my payment processed this morning but the shipping date is still 12/01-12/05 still says processing but when I look at my plan the pro max shows up on my line and under my EIP agreement & it’s classified as Active-shipped but on the order status it doesn’t. I’m so confused 

I’m having the same problem. My payment was charged on Friday, i didn’t receive an email or any message. And it’s showing up on my Tmobile plan, i’m not sure what’s going on. 

Badge

I’m having the same problem. My payment was charged on Friday, i didn’t receive an email or any message. And it’s showing up on my Tmobile plan, i’m not sure what’s going on. 

***update again*** my phone just shipped will be here Wednesday 

Badge

Looks like yours will probably come Wednesday or Thursday 

Is yours showing shipped on the app or did you get an email? 

i was about to ask the same question! 

I ordered Nov. 18th, est. ship was 11/30-12/14, card was finally charged yesterday now it’s 12/1-12/5 but still haven’t shipped 

me too, i ordered on the November 18th & have the exact same thing going on, it hasn’t shipped but said 12/1-12/5, smh it’s the 7th now 

So i ordered a 13 Pro on Dec 4th, estimated ship date is 12/28/21-1/22/22 or something like that.  When i go “shop” on T-mobile site now, it says the exact same model is “In Stock” and expected ship date is 12/7/21-12/10/21..  should i call and cancel my order and order again or wait a couple of days?  So frustrating!! 

Ordered mine November 21st, got charged dec 2nd, phone isn’t shipped out yet smh. And it said latest was dec 5th now it’s the 7th. Btw did you guys get charged a 25$ shipping fee? 🤔

Ordered 4 Phones 13s, 3 iPhone pros, and 1 pro max on November 7th. Original shipping date was 11-30 / 12-14. Now the app says January 3- 18. But a tmobile “expert” says it will be here before Christmas. But I was told last week that it would be here this week. Getting frustrated. 

Hi guys I just wanted to let you all know about my experience. On December 5th I placed an order for my Iphone 13 pro max  in the store shipping date December 28 - January 11. Today I saw that the phone was in stock and I was wondering if I can get the same shipment day on the same order. While on the phone with T-mobile customer service, they advised me that it would be best to just cancel my original order and make a new order with the new shipping date December 7 - 11. They transferred all of the original promotions from the first order and even gave me free 2 day shipping. Just make sure all of the promotions are correct and expect a decently lengthy process (2.5 hours at least on the phone). Hopefully this gives you guys hope or helps you guys get your phones a bit earlier. Ask me any questions and Merry Christmas! 

** Update ** My phone was shipped this morning and is arriving today as well!! It will send you an email and it will also change in the app where you’re able to see exactly where it’s at! Merry christmas everyone. 

It will show on the app and you will also get an email! 

me too, i ordered on the November 18th & have the exact same thing going on, it hasn’t shipped but said 12/1-12/5, smh it’s the 7th now 

**UPDATE** I got a shipping notification yesterday and it’s now out for delivery! 

My shipping information said i would get my phone around 1/10-1/20. After chatting with a live agent, she told me that my phone would be getting sent within 24 hrs. I did at first contact them to try and cancel my order but she did an amazing job to correct the issue. If anyone else is still waiting, I would recommend trying to contact them and if the issue is still not fix I would cancel and go to your closest Apple store instead.

My shipping information said i would get my phone around 1/10-1/20. After chatting with a live agent, she told me that my phone would be getting sent within 24 hrs. I did at first contact them to try and cancel my order but she did an amazing job to correct the issue. If anyone else is still waiting, I would recommend trying to contact them and if the issue is still not fix I would cancel and go to your closest Apple store instead.

How did you get them to ship it. I ordered my phone Nov 7th and it won't ship till those dates either. I don't want to cancel the order because I ordered 4 phones and don't want to go through the whole process again.

I ordered iphone 13 pro max 512gb silver on November 27th. After that I saw the estimated ship date between dec-13th and dec-20th. Now I see the shipping date changed to dec-21 to jan-3 . I have to travel on jan-1 and unable to receive the phone any later. Does anyone have information on iphone 13 Promax 512 gb silver.

I have seen different dates for different people. Is this consistent. What options do I have given it's already 1 month now

I got it under bogo offer and already received 1 phone , Sierra blue 256 gb.

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

I ordered iphone 13 pro max 512gb silver on November 27th. After that I saw the estimated ship date between dec-13th and dec-20th. Now I see the shipping date changed to dec-21 to jan-3 . I have to travel on jan-1 and unable to receive the phone any later. Does anyone have information on iphone 13 Promax 512 gb silver.

I have seen different dates for different people. Is this consistent. What options do I have given it's already 1 month now

I got it under bogo offer and already received 1 phone , Sierra blue 256 gb.

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

Mine also says by Dec 28th and I've seen some movement, so I'm really hoping they start shipping