Question

iPhone 13 Pro Max on Backorder

• 4 November 2021
  • 53 replies

Badge

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max (128 gb) today. How long will it take to get it shipped? My estimated shipping date is 11/30/21 - 12/14/21. Does my card get charged once the phone is shipped? Thanks 

53 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

i usually tend to not trust what the company says and lean more towards what is being said in their forums

https://community.verizon.com/t5/iPhone-13-Pro-Pro-Max-Mini/bd-p/iPhone13

I ordered iphone 13 pro max 512gb silver on November 27th. After that I saw the estimated ship date between dec-13th and dec-20th. Now I see the shipping date changed to dec-21 to jan-3 . I have to travel on jan-1 and unable to receive the phone any later. Does anyone have information on iphone 13 Promax 512 gb silver.

I have seen different dates for different people. Is this consistent. What options do I have given it's already 1 month now

I got it under bogo offer and already received 1 phone , Sierra blue 256 gb.

Note - phone shows delivery by 28th Dec on apple website,  does this mean the phones are already in stock. AT&T and Verizon also say these are in stocks. Not sure why tmobile is taking so long. Really dissatisfied,  please let me know any ways to expedite the shipping 

Mine also says by Dec 28th and I've seen some movement, so I'm really hoping they start shipping 

Mine shipped this morning! Sierra blue 128. It's already out for delivery too? 

I ordered two iphone 13 pro max 3 on November 22, it said shipping by December 14. I was charged and got a tracking number on the 14th, now its the 29th and it hasn't shipped.