Iphone 15 disconnects/reconnects from Car Play

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

In June of last year my iPhone XS Max started to disconnect while I was listening to music on any music app including Apple Music. I had gone into T-Mobile and the associate said he had never heard of this happening and it was the car. I bought a new iPhone 15 a week ago, it was fine until last night. Today it would continually disconnect. I went to T-Mobile to exchange my phone, again they said they had never heard of that happening and it was my car since it happened to my last phone. They connected it to their Bluetooth and said “it’s fine”. I never said it didn’t connect, it just doesn’t stay connected. So I tried it with my AirPods and of course, it disconnected. I’m exchanging my phone next week and if they give me a hard time I’m just returning it. It isn’t just me either this is happening A LOT. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

unless you brought something over from your previous phone a problem like that has zero reason to follow from one phone to a completely different newer phone. sim card wouldnt affect it..settings or something that would have some kind of control over settings like this would..does it happen randomly or is there a certain amount of time that goes by before it happens?