Solved

Iphone left on American Airlines plane help baby pictures on phone

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

My daughter with baby traveled last week to other grandparents and left her phone on plane last week. She immediately knew she did this and called American Airline desk and they had it. She filed a claim but they still have not returned it. This was in CLT.  Not sure how long to wait before reporting it lost. 

Is there a way to tell from my T-mobile account if the pictures from her Iphone are in the cloud? That is the most important thing. 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 26 September 2023, 04:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You will need to sign into her Apple account to access the cloud. Her Tmobile account won't have the pictures.

Your daughter should report the phone lost through Tmobile and on her Apple ID account.

Badge

@gramps28 Thank you for the suggestions. I had not thought of the Apple account! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hopefully AMerican finds the device.  If it was in the seat pocket, it might go unnoticed for a while.  I travel through Charlotte often on American.  The turn around for their flights is so fast, the plane probably won’t get a thorough check until the end of the day.  

As Gramps suggested.  Report it lost.  If it is found, you can always have it removed from the lost/stolen list.  By doing that, no one else can use the device with another SIM, which gives them more incentive to turn it in, if found.