Question

Lost email specific notifications on watch SE2

• 28 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Yesterday I could see not only notifications that I had an email but I could also see the sender and the first part of the email. Suddenly that stopped (without changing any settings for anything) and now it only shows that I received an email. I have to go to my phone and open gmail to determine if it needs my attention or not. I’ve checked settings and everything is correct on both the phone (which is now doing it as well) and the watch. I do not have the mail icon but I can check it in settings. I have rebooted both the phone and the watch and disabled mirroring - which didn’t work, it still mirrors. None of the help answers I find on the internet address how to fix it without the mail icon or seeing mail in the apps list on the watch. I can’t find a .pdf support paper on the apple website for SE watches at all. It seems to be a common problem but I cannot find a solution. Anyone else run into this? That was my favorite function of the watch and is really only seriously annoying now. I NEED the extra info to facilitate the urgency of the response needed.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!