Apple season is back with the most advanced iPhone, Apple Watches, and AirPods ever!! Did anyone else watch the Apple event on their website? I totally cried a little when they told the Apple Watch stories from real customers.
Apple iPhone 14 and 14 Pro
I personally love the new safety features. The Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via Satellite1 are really cool features that help us feel secure when we might otherwise have stressed. The different sizes and colors mean that there is an option for just about anyone. AND there is no SIM tray to struggle with and risk losing because iPhone is now eSIM only.
6.1-inch and a new, larger 6.7-inch display size2
Up to 29 hours video playback on iPhone 14 Pro Max3
Camera enhancements for low-light photos
Apple Watch, Watch SE, and Watch Ultra
When I first got the Apple watch I have now, I debated if it was going to be super useful. It has been one of the best purchases ever! I have two small children so sometimes I forget my phone since I am juggling everything else. Since I have the watch, I never have to worry about not having a way to communicate if I need it. The addition of the new safety features on the new watches have me seriously considering upgrading! The Watch Ultra looks extreme in the best ways. The case comes up more to protect the glass, the whole thing is made more durable, and there are even more tools built in to make adventuring more about the adventure and less about all the things you have to carry with you.
40mm up to 49mm display options
The case finally has a lanyard loop!! Getting a cool carrying case for the previous models was kinda fun, but it is going to be super nice not to need an extra accessory for your accessory. 😊 When you do lose them, each AirPod AND the case all play a sound to help you find them. Active noise cancellation and the ability to create the personal profile that means that the AirPods provide the best audio experience just for you. WOW.
Up to 30 hours of listening time with the case3
Active noise cancellation
Apple iPhone 14 lineup preorders started on September 9 at 5 a.m. PT with availability September 16.
Apple iPhone 14 Plus preorders started on September 9 at 5 a.m. PT with availability October 7.7
iPhone 14 and 14 Plus comes in Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Purple, and (PRODUCT)RED. When you are ready, you can place your order in all T-Mobile retail stores, online, and through the T-Mobile app. You can also order over the phone if you contact us and speak with a specialist.
You can read more about our deals and offerings on the Newsroom or on our offers page.
Comment below questions or thoughts on the new Apple lineup.
- Available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 14), 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro), 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use. See apple.com/batteries for details.
- Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/HT205000.
- App not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and is only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- iPhone 14 Plus available in October. iPhone 14 Plus is subject to FCC rules as well as consumer protection, contractual, and other provisions of federal or state laws. It cannot be sold or delivered until the FCC’s authorization process is complete.
What does it mean when your order status is “running”? I ordered an IPhone Pro Max and its shipping window started yesterday and the status changed from “Processing” to “Running”? I can’t find anything online regarding this.
Running is another way to say shipped. You should be getting that phone very soon! :)
this can’t be right. my order status has been “running” for almost 3 weeks now. my estimated delivery has been 10.31–11.21 throughout those weeks, as it was before my status updated to “running”.
I am a little concerned, as I pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro under the trade in promotion T Mobile was advertising. The Promotion showed I would be getting $500 to trade in my iPhone 11 Pro, but when I review the order online, it now says $220. If it’s really $220, then I will cancel my order. I called T Mobile and they told me it was the $500, but then why would it show just the $500? I think it’s a little deceptive and I’m very disappointed with T-Mobile in this experience.
They told me $1000. But email just said $370. Then they said they never said $1000, but $500. And it’s $500-370 so only $130. I would’ve kept my old phone had I know . The iPhone 14 is trash compared to my old 12 pro max. I am furious at T-Mobile for the lies and deceptions.
I love my iPhone 14 pro max plus
In October 2022 I responded to tMobiles current offer to pre-purchase two new iPhone 14 Plus. At the store they made it very clear that I would receive the same benefits as the Magenta Plus because I am with the Grandfathered Military One plan. They told me I would get an automatic $400.00 off each phone based on the promotion and another $200.00 per phone based on my trade-ins. I was thrilled. As I was finalizing the orders I asked for something in writing showing this and they stated (even the manager came out from the back and verified) that I would receive then$400.00 off each phone promotion as well as the $200.00 the trade ins would probably bring. I was told it my take 3 or 4 months to see the credit of the $400.00 per phone. I went in to the store again on March 9, 2023 to see why I hadn’t seen the credit yet. They looked up online and said I got all I was going to receive when I got $25.00 on the day of transaction for each phone and now $175.00 on each phone spread out over 24 months. It was very clearly stated when I bought the phones that I was to get $575.00 more on each phone spread out over 24 months; not just $175.00. I am fuming over the misrepresentation/bait and switch or whatever tMobile is calling their rip-off scheme.