Question

Phone wont unlock

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I switch to TMO 2 ½ years ago, bought an iphone 12pro with them. It’s Paid off, I am still a TMO customer.

On the account page on their site, it shows as my phone is unlocked, but when I enter the imei on verizon, ATT  etc  it says its locked   also on my phone settings it says its Carrier Locked.

Need to get this fixed asap  since im leaving TMO because of the absolute horrible cell coverage. Anyone have an idea?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you ever do a warranty exchange? If so the number may not have been entered into Tmobile's system. Either way your going to have to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

Badge

No, there hasnt been any exchange on it.  I have been in the process of talking to TMO on the phone, in chats, on the app  etc to get this fixed. Just keep hitting walls, and then have to stop because its late at night or im at work, and then the basic process starts all over again the next time I contact them whether its been a week or 30 minutes

I appreciate your help..

Thanks