Question

Problems with iphone 15 pro max

• 7 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a 15 Pro Max on TMobile running 17.0.3.

I have had this for two weeks and it freezes using certain native Apple apps: the phone app, Siri and the Apple Store app. (Not the app store but the Apple store.)

This is actually my second device. Apple replaced the first one and the problem persists. It's not hardware - unless Apple is making completely crap devices - it's either the OS or some random conflict in apps.

The only apps that don't work are native Apple apps listed above. Everything else works.

I'm looking to see who else has this problem - there are others - and to see if you've found a fix.

Please don't give the standard replies. I'm looking for solutions that don't involve calling Apple or doing the standard stuff. Been there, done that many many times. I have an open ticket with Apple - this seems to be very low on their priority list. Don't ask me to restore the iOS - I've done that many times. Don't ask me to wipe and do a complete restore. Done that too. Many times. This phone - the second one I've had - was set up as new. Problem started within 15 minutes. I've also wiped all VPNs off - i never used them anyway.

This is a bigger problem than that. I think it's very device specific and I'm searching for solutions that don't involve calling Apple Tech Support - who are very nice but have zero resolution to the problem.

It's a $1000+ phone that won't make phone calls.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation so you need to call Tmobile support or contact them using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.