Promotions for Trading an iPhone *Very Important Step*

• 19 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I personally experienced this and was unable to get the trade in promotion because of this scenario.

Whether you want to order the new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max online, over the phone or in store, make sure you add the “Trade-In” option when placing the order for your phone. T-Mobile Customer Service and the Store Employees are unable to add the promotion after-the-fact (even if they tell you they can). The Store Employee who placed my order forgot to include the trade-in with my order and they said they could do it retroactively when I do the trade-in within the store. That is not true.

I had already factory reset old phone and activated iPhone 14 Pro Max.  Customer Service and the District Manager said I would need to transfer service back to my iPhone 12 Pro, factory reset the iPhone 14 Pro Max and return it back to T-mobile. They then need to order a new iPhone 14 Pro Max with a trade-in and when you receive the new phone, activate it and transfer from my 12 Pro back to the 2nd new iPhone Pro Max. Only then will I be able to take advantage of the promotion.

As a result of the Employees error, I am no longer eligible for the promotion and have to pay full price for the phone after leaving my previous cellular carrier to start a new account with T-Mobile. I don’t want anyone else to run into this scenario so please make sure you order the trade-in option when placing your phone order otherwise, T-Mobile cannot help you get the promotion they offer.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!