HULU CANNOT BE REEDEM

CUSTOMERS SERVICE PHONE? ETERNAL WAITING

NETFLIX DEAL? WAS NOT A DEAL

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED … VERIZON IS OFFERING ME A MUCH BETTER SERVICE

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what iphone app isnt working?

HULU you need to have a certain account type in order to get it..do you have the account that is needed?

so if V is offering a much better service why are you here? get them legs a turnin and run as fast as you can to that magical carrier

Badge

Thanks for your useless comment

I DO have the top Magenta plan

Iphone APP is down

Please avoid your annoying replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

why wouldnt you be asking about the “iphone APP” in the Apple forums? the “iphone app” would be specific to...iphone..willing to bet it was created by….Apple..not TMO…

and for HULU...it says the plan needed is…

Get Hulu ON US.

Offer subject to change. Register for promotional code at promotions.t-mobile.com after 1/24/24 and complete offer redemption with Hulu within 30 days thereafter. Promotional code valid for 12 months of Hulu (With Ads) while you maintain a qualifying Go5G Next line in good standing. After expiration of the 12-month promotional period, consumer action will be required to continue complimentary Hulu (With Ads) subscription; if no action is taken, Hulu (With Ads) subscription auto-renews at $7.99/month or then-current regular monthly price. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period unless otherwise disclosed. No refunds or credits for partial months. One Hulu offer per eligible T-Mobile account. Offer available to new and returning Hulu subscribers only. Use of the Hulu service is subject to the Hulu Subscriber Agreement. Access to complimentary Hulu (With Ads) subscription begins upon redemption of code. Any Hulu plan switch after redemption of this offer will result in offer forfeiture. Terminating the qualifying wireless line will end T-Mobile as payment method, but may not automatically cancel your Hulu subscription. Like all plans, features may change or be discontinued at any time; see T-Mobile Terms and Conditions at T-Mobile.com for details.

Badge

I called Tmobile and they say the Hulu subscription offer can only be redeem via phone APP and phone APP is not working because of maintenance.

I have Magenta highest plan and I am entitled to redeem the offer

Hope you are now content

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Being able to get Hulu as part of your T-Mobile account is such a cool opportunity and we definitely want you to be able to get signed up if your account is eligible. If you are eligible for the Hulu promotion, you would have received a text message with a link to redeem. You don’t have to open any separate apps or download anything different; just go right from that link. Did you receive a text message about your account being eligible for the promotion or did you see the deal online and want to take advantage of it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Tmobile app im guessing is what theyre talking about..