Question

Request for Immediate Resolution on Trade-In Issue @TMobile #CustomerService #TMobileHelp

• 15 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

📢 Urgent Attention Needed @TMobile!

I am reaching out through this platform in hopes of expediting a resolution to an ongoing issue that has not been resolved despite multiple follow-ups. Here’s a brief overview:

🔹 Trade-In Issue: I've been awaiting the trade-in shipping label for my iPhone XS Max, promised as part of my purchase deal (Order Number: S138134234). This was a key factor in my decision to upgrade with T-Mobile.

🔹 Multiple Follow-Ups: Despite several emails sent to your customer service since November 23, 2023, the issue remains unresolved. My last communication received from your team was on December 13, with no further updates or solutions provided.

🔹 Impact: The absence of the shipping label is not only delaying the trade-in process but also affecting the financial terms of my purchase. This delay is causing significant inconvenience and concern.

🆘 Seeking Immediate Help: I am looking for an urgent resolution to this matter. It is critical for me to complete this trade-in process to receive the agreed value, which was a pivotal part of my decision to continue as a T-Mobile customer.

I appreciate the challenges in managing customer queries, but the lack of response and resolution is disheartening. I am hopeful that bringing this to a public platform will ensure the issue receives the attention it requires.

🙏 I kindly request @TMobile's customer service team to look into this matter and provide an expedited resolution. Your prompt assistance will be greatly appreciated!

#TMobileSupport #TradeInTrouble #CustomerExperience #ResolutionNeeded

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO either by calling in (tier 1 support) or by either Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support). the site here only has a handful of Adminds/Moderators.they do not have account access.