Solved

Service Contract Device Protection Plan vs 360?

• 21 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I couldn’t find anywhere online what exactly the Service Contract Device Protection Plan or NY Premium Warranty Tier 5 TE covers; so I called T-Mobile customer service. They tell me the plan covers accidental damage and loss/theft with deductibles the same as 360. I didn’t believe them so I did more research and found this https://mytmoclaim.com/deductible.aspx where it says the plan does not cover those items… 360 costs 18 a month while service contract plan costs 7. If the deductibles for those items are truly the same then I want both phones on the 7 dollar plan. If the service contract plan doesn’t cover those items then I don’t want it at all (can’t imagine any would). Appreciate clarification on this thanks!

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 25 July 2023, 18:53

View original

2 replies

Badge

Nobody? How am I supposed to figure this out when customer service says the opposite of tmobile’s online info...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. The device protection and P360 features can be a bit confusing and it is good to know exactly what they cover so you know what you’re paying for. 

To clarify, both features cover accidental damage, loss, and theft. They also both cover mechanical breakdown and screen repairs.

P360 adds more to the mix with JUMP!, McAfee® Security, and Unlimited broken or defective screen protector replacements. 

We have a full list of what is included and answers to many other questions on our Support page for Device protection and P360.