Question

T mobile Internet speed?

• 3 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I'm currently experiencing very slow internet speeds with my T-Mobile connection, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue. It's becoming quite frustrating because it's affecting my ability to browse the web, stream videos, and use my apps effectively.

I've tried resetting my device and network settings, but it doesn't seem to be improving my internet speed. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for improving my internet speed with T-Mobile.

I'm hoping that someone in the community has experienced a similar issue and has found a solution. I'm open to any suggestions and advice that you can provide.

Thanks in advance for your help!"

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is this location based? as in does this mainly happen at home? work? or does the problem follow you no matter where you go? if its location based you’ll want to double check if any other TMO phones around you are seeing the same issues...if they are then its network and you’ll need to contact TMO to have a network ticket created..if no one else is having any issues then its pointing more at your phone.