unlock my Iphone 7

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Dear T-Mobile Customer Service,

I am writing to request an unlock for my device. I am currently a non-T-Mobile user and would like to use my device with a different carrier. I have verified that my phone is not locked to a different carrier and meet all eligibility requirements. Please provide me with further instructions on how to proceed with the unlocking process.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

[Zaheer ]

35 920607 697068 0 imi of my  iPhone 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so what company do you guys work for that is trying to get so many devices unlocked?

Here are the simplified steps to proceed with the unlocking process for your phone:

1. Contact your current carrier.
  2. Confirm eligibility requirements.
  3. Submit the unlocking request.
  4. Provide necessary information.
  5. Wait for confirmation.
  6. Complete the unlocking process as instructed.
  7. Test the unlocked phone with a new SIM card.

Remember to contact your carrier for specific instructions tailored to your situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Here are the simplified steps to proceed with the unlocking process for your phone:

1. Contact your current carrier.
  2. Confirm eligibility requirements.
  3. Submit the unlocking request.
  4. Provide necessary information.
  5. Wait for confirmation.
  6. Complete the unlocking process as instructed.
  7. Test the unlocked phone with a new SIM card.

Remember to contact your carrier for specific instructions tailored to your situation.

waste of breath unfortunately..this is a scammer trying to get devices unlocked that were never on TMO.