Question

What are the odds of T-Mobile retail stores having 14 Pro Max on launch

• 14 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Im switching from android to iPhone and I wanted to go in store and buy one Friday morning but im wondering if I made a mistake. I tried to preorder online and do in store pickup for Friday but I didn't even get the option it was only available for shipping. So I was like okay I’ll wait and now I’m worried as an in store pickup option is still missing but the preorders (depending on storage and color) now range from October 6th ALL THE WAY TO NOVEMBER 1st. I cant wait until then to upgrade so I feel like I messed myself up.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you could always try ordering directly from Apple.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I would call the closest few stores around you and see.  That way, you are getting first-hand information from those specific locations.

Badge

In-store pickup options are not available for pre-order devices since the store does not have any inventory yet. Depending on what the store receives, you may be able to order online for in-store pickup on Friday, but I would expect that option to become available after a majority of the pre-ordered devices have shipped and inventory constraints are stabilized.

I pre-ordered a few days after the window opened and my ship date was 9/30 to 10/6. I got charged this morning so hoping for an early surprise!

I am also switching to iPhone after 13 years on Android. Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

also keep in mind that if you order online and have it set to pick up at the store itself they must wait for your order to be received..even if they have devices in store. those are not fillers for online orders..so if this happens dont be flustered..