Question

Where’s my iPhone 15 Pro Max?

• 4 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max 512 on launch day (09/15). A few minutes after the window of opportunity was open. Had two day shipping included. Everything seemed to be good. I also ordered a 15 Pro 256, on a separate order shortly after. This one had two day shipping, as well. On the 17th I got separate emails with tracking info for each phone with the UPS “Label Created”. The 15 Pro was shipped from Indiana and arrived on 09/22. The 15 Pro Max hasn’t arrived and still has the UPS Label Created message in the tracking info. Looking at the tracking for both, the 15 Pro had 2nd day shipping and the 15 Pro Max shows UPS ground. (It was ordered with 2nd day shipping). My CC was billed for both phones and my statement already has my first payment due in a little over a week from now. T-Mobile order support was contacted on 09/23 and they said they had to open a ticket which would take 5-7 days to find out where the phone was or why it hasn’t shipped. I contacted them again, after the 7 days and now they’re telling me it’d be up to 10 days to find out anything because they’re busy. It’s been over 10 days now and I’ve heard nothing. Still waiting for an update. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!