Question

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - TMOBILE SCAMMED ME! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Badge

This has got to be a nightmare. T-Mobile scammed me for sure. I can’t count the amount of hours that I spent trying to cancel a plan that I was scammed into.

There was a promotion shown on the website that if we transferred an existing line with another carrier to T-Mobile, the phone would be free. WRONG! I went to the store in Ephrata PA, Moon faced girl was extremely rude and not helpful but her coworker did confirm the promotion and recommended doing it over the phone or online. So, we went home and reviewed the promo for A FREE phone online, called T-Mobile and got it set up. Confirmed with who set up the line that it was indeed free because we were porting another line. 

Bill comes and we are being charged so we called and called and called and they finally removed the charge and told us that the phone should have been free, and they would correct future bills. 

It was never corrected; we have been paying. I then am told on Live chat that we would receive a call back. NEVER HAPPENED. NO CALL BACK EVER. 

I want to cancel the line and send the phone back, but their response was, okay cancel the line but you still have to pay for the phone that we told you would be free.

Worst service. This was literally a scam. I am so disappointed. TMOBILE IS A SCAM. Do not believe any “promotions” I knew I should have taken screen shots of the promo it was showing. 

3 replies

I have the same issue. Very frustrating. Cancel 3 times but T mobile rep said they did but keep charged me every month. This is a scam service. What happened to T mobile. Where can we sue them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have the same issue. Very frustrating. Cancel 3 times but T mobile rep said they did but keep charged me every month. This is a scam service. What happened to T mobile. Where can we sue them.

There in Tmobile’s terms and conditions you signed. You will be surprised what you agree to in them.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/legal/terms-and-conditions

Badge

I’m looking into it. A manager emailed me asking for additional information so I wrote out the whole story that was 2 weeks ago. No response.