Question

3rd LINE IS NOT FREE SICK OF CALLING

• 14 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I was told if I added a 3rd line it was free I oy needed 2 the 3rd line literally has no device the Sim in a box. Not only do u have 2 pay ya bill in full can't change payment arrangements and more I waled out spending 450.00 that day 2 weeks later first bill 170 the rest os like 300 a month yo. 2 devices one 31.00 one like 24 the third line is 35.00 EVERY MONTH  first month I went back to tje store oh no u gotta pay 3 months then it's free , okay I walked out absolutely livid noone said that I took it n went on.. 4th oh u on the wrong plan.  6th .. oh let me.call u back few days I got a ticket in

Feb ticket is in April oh I just put a ticket in it takes 7 business days ill call u back .. 3 weeks later no call still 35.00 on bill no way I'm getting credits on my bill bec it's 300 98.00 basically a line plus device charge,  protection  charge,  taxes , I have a 600 bill atm and I have 2 devices I use  s24 and a ip 15  unltd magenta max . EVERYTIME I CALL I GET A POOR SORRY STORY. AT THIS POINT IAM.BEING TOLD WHAT I WANNA HEAR TO SHUT ME UP AND I CANT EVER SPEAK TO HIGH UP MANAGEMENT 

I NEED 40 PPL TO START A CLASS ACTION

IF YOU WILLING TXT ME TWO ZERO FIVE 643-4047... LETS START A LIST TILL WE GET 40 PPL AND ILL GET THE LAYER AND SET IT ALL UP. I HAVE PPL WITH ATT FOR MOREINES THAN ME PLUS PAYING DEVICES AND ULTD PAYING LESS THAN ME ITS UNETHICAL AND TO BE ITS GALSE ADVERTISING AND MUSLEADING WHEN U SAY FREE THEN OH U PAY 3 MONTHS THEY SHPULDA TOLD U AND HERE WE ARE 1 YEAR LATER BIL KEEPS GETTING LARGER N LARGER.. ONLY DIFFERENCE IN T MOVILE N STRAIGHT  TALK.. I CAN PAY OVER TIME ON A DEVICE OTJER THAN THAT SERVICE IS EXTREMELY  GREAT AND REALIBLE.  HAD THEM FOR YEARS incame here to get a better phone and extended time to pay. And was  lead down a trap of debt and constant 2 wel 200.00 payment arrangements with no way to compromise a few days if it's a day I can't pay . We'd I get paid fri too bad then ubcant even call 611 if u have no wifi service  nothing works at all ur absolutely screwed.. 

Breeserigne@gmail.com.. email or call if u fed up too 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!