Angry Customer

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was a Sprint customer for many years and l had to transfer to T-Mobile. I never experienced such a bad customer service from a cellphone company. Before went on my cruise l contacted T-Mobile to make sure l would be able to use my phone. Their representative give me the wrong information and my cell phone was disconnected during my vacation l had to pay $300 to get my line working. After that l didn’t use my phone until l arrived at the port. I just noticed my bill was over $980 and I called T-Mobile and the representative was beyond unhelpful, he made me feel like a liar, he said l got alerts sent to my texts that’s not true. I told him after l paid my bill l was going to remove myself from T-Mobile and go somewhere else. He said okay. His customer service was not the best. I never got alerts, who wants to a get a bill this high especially during the holidays. I honestly feel they do this to many other customers. Sprint never treated me like this beyond disappointed with T-Mobile plus l get the worst reception all the time not worth what l’m paying. There’s many other cheaper cell phone providers.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Of course you can use your phone on a cruise but did you ask what the cost will be? Roaming on cruise lines is quite costly and isn't included in  an international roaming package.