Solved

Cannot pay my prepaid balance

• 8 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

My prepaid bill is due on the 6th of every month. I habe been trying to make a payment since the 4th. My phone has now been disconnected for 2 days. I have tried paying online, by phone and in a store. It keeps saying "backend error". Anyone else having an issue? 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 8 March 2024, 21:00

View original

7 replies

Badge

Just did. That didn't work either. All T-Mobile keeps saying is "We are working on it." 

Badge

Yes. They can't do it in store or over the phone either. It's a Tmobile issue, it's not an issue on my end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried using guest pay?

https://www.t-mobile.com/guestpay/landing

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried using a different browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That is strange. Try contacting support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

I am having the same Unknown backend error message. I have use auto-payment for years. The system did not take the payment. I cannot make the payment online. T mobile customer support cannot take the payment over the phone. Their customer service send me to the local store. The local store called their support cause they couldn’t help. The store support couldn’t help the store manage, to  help me because the store employees and manager couldn’t be verified by “their support”. This is a mess!  They treat prepaid like second class citizens.  Their post paid service is not better either. I was about to change from pre-paid to post paid and realized they are even worse! 

After 20 years being with TMobile.. is time to say goodbye and move with a better company. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have had a postpaid account for almost 20 years a never had an issue making a payment.

I am having the same Unknown backend error message. I have use auto-payment for years. The system did not take the payment. I cannot make the payment online. T mobile customer support cannot take the payment over the phone. Their customer service send me to the local store. The local store called their support cause they couldn’t help. The store support couldn’t help the store manage, to  help me because the store employees and manager couldn’t be verified by “their support”. This is a mess!  They treat prepaid like second class citizens.  Their post paid service is not better either. I was about to change from pre-paid to post paid and realized they are even worse! 

After 20 years being with TMobile.. is time to say goodbye and move with a better company.