Charge for retuned phone

• 9 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

For the past 6 months your team has been trying to collect $ for a warranty exchange phone that you have proof of receiving. We have spent HOURS in communication sharing tracking #s, screen shots and all sorts of detail regarding this. Your team continues to acknowledge that they received the phone and yet the amount owed is still there. The latest response is that they need to make sure they didn't receive an empty box. You received the phone in November. If there was an issue then it should have been identified then. There was no issue btw. The phone was in the box. I am now getting notices that my phone will be turned off unless I pay the nearly $900 payment for a phone that you have proof of receiving. Can't go to another phone carrier without having to pay the balance in full for the phone I have (which is only deeply discounted if I stay monthly). Fix it.

We have been more than patient and accommodating.

gramps28 1 month ago

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access. You may want to try messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access. You may want to try messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

I have already.  It keeps getting "investigated" with no resolution 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try filing a complaint with the BBB.