Question

Final Bil

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I discountinued T-mobile service this February and moved abroad, but I received the bill with outstanding balance of $117.36. I spoke to an agent over a month ago and she noticed the balance and mentioned that the amount will be transferred to my bank account provided. The balance was never transferred, and I called again on June 6th. The agent was not able to locate the balance now and kept on asking for my PIN. I no longer have T-mobile phone number and my past PIN would not work. 

Please let me know how I could receive this payment you owe me. 

My email address is tangoon5@gmail.com 

4 replies

Badge

Thank you. I did find way to call for free, but still had to wait over 30 min. last night. It’s so stressful to communicate with T-mobile. Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you still have a Tmobile phone you may be able to use the international for free.

Badge

Thank you for letting me know. Calling international is costly and there is no way for me to email to T-mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a public user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so I suggest removing your personal information from this post.