Solved

Wrong bills, every T mobile representative gives a different answer, how to get a person in T-Mobile who can solve problems

• 29 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have been receiving incorrect bills for a few months. I called 611 every time after I received a text message or a bill. Some representatives told me that they would correct the wrong charges, but next month the bill is still incorrect, same mistake. The bill becomes more and more strange and confusing. Many “onetime charges” without any explanation. There was even a charge of $15 for “Google One Cloud Storage” which I have never used and have not heard about it. I called 611, the representative could not explain it and did not want to correct it. I have been struggling to correct the mistakes every month. Now T-Mobile do not give call back option, I waited 45 minutes, then 1.5 hours over the phone last Sunday. Nobody answers the phone. Monday, called again, waited for 1 hour, a representative answered the call and made me more confused. I have been driven crazy by the wrong bills. Is there anyone in T-Mobil who can solve the problem and end this nightmare for me?   

icon

Best answer by syaoran 29 April 2024, 12:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team by sending a DM to T-Mobile on either Facebook or Twitter.  You will get someone from tier 2 support right from the start.