Question

#932# problem please help

• 24 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

When I use to call #932# it use to tell me my data but for a week now whenever I call I get this message "

T-Mobile US Message

Due to scheduled maintenance, your balance is not available at this time. Please try again in about five hours." HELP?

4 replies

I'm sorry I hate to be the guy that don't know ... but this lady at tech support say in the phone for 45 min with me patiently walking me threw fixing my phone I promise they'll get to the bottom of yours

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@HeavenM  have you heard of any issues with this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I have been looking around to find some details on the maintenance that would be going on with that short code and have had no luck finding anything. I don’t doubt that there was some work being done at some point, but it is extremely unlikely that it would be going on for this long. I tried it on my phone and get the same error message. 😫 

In order to get the right attention on the situation, it would be best for anyone trying to use it to contact our support teams to file a voice ticket for USSD Inquiry Failure. The more tickets that are filed, the faster that we can get it addressed. 

T-Mobile is having this issue. My account and phone were checked with no issues. T-Mobile Tech stated it was a T-Mobile system issue. No advancement was noticeably made. When asking for an update on the status, T-Mobile does not have one. T-Mobile Tech send out numerous Tech Trouble Tickets and nothing happens. They like to note that issue was resolved, and NOTHING was resolved.