Solved

Anyone else having internet issues?

Badge

I live in Wyoming and my internet sucks.  It stays connected for about 15 minutes then disconnects for 2 hours or so.  It always shows 5G UC in the upper right hand corner,  but loading a webpage or chatting on Facebook is not possible because it says I have no internet connection.   Can someone help me?  I have a Samsung Galaxy A32.  

P.S. I can make calls and texts, but anything that requires the internet won't work. 

P.P.S I have contacted T-Mobile several times about the issues,  but there has been no resolution. 

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 5 October 2022, 18:38

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im guessing this is for a phone and not the home net? are there any other TMO phones around you? and if so are they seeing the same thing or are they working fine?

Badge

Sorry hit the wrong button.  I'm not sure if there are or not.  Yes, this is for a phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

dang..that would be one way to tell if its a device issue or network issue.

if you leave the area by say 5+ miles in any direction do you regain signal? if yes then its pointing at a tower issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i think you can unmark my post as the answer..i think.

Badge

i think you can unmark my post as the answer..i think.

I think I can regain signal if I leave my home.  I will try it today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

next time you are out and about check your signal. if all data returned then its either the tower you connect to while at home having issues or the next one out is having issues and pushing all the people normally on that tower onto yours causing capacity issues.

We left Verizon😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 biggest mistake have only been a T-Mobile customer for 2 weeks and it has been horrible.  Terrible internet service, customer service and all over horrible experience.  They lied about what promo was going to save us the most money.  Returning my internet and going with google fiber

I'm also disliking T-Mobile internet due to the connection not saving on the devices I fi have to reset the router i have to reconnect ever device. the price for the service is great but the issues I'm having are very frustrating 

Badge

I have to keep a fan blowing on my gateway all the time to keep it cool enough or it will shut down it will say it's connected with no internet soon as it cools clear down it'll reboot it if you push the restart button if not it won't reboot until it cools down also I have the Nokia brand gateway which is the round gray one I was told there's a better one the black square one I don't know if that's true or not

Everyone is having trouble with the internet connection but t mobile is collecting the price of $50 plus tax getting rich while we sit here and complain they don't care. They are aware of the problem and do NOTHING!!

SMFH

I'm right there with you.  I checked my location address on Frontier for fiber. They say no problem they can install fiber and it will cost 39,xx/month.  We haven't tried that, has anybody here gone to Frontier fiber?